Jack is a digital nomad who has been traveling the world and staying in various Airbnb properties for the past 7 years. He has a keen eye for what makes a great guest experience and enjoys sharing his insights with aspiring Superhosts. Jack is also a freelance writer and photographer.
Hey there! Sending your Airbnb check-in guide to your guests is a crucial step in ensuring a smooth and hassle-free arrival experience. Luckily, Airbnb provides a convenient platform for sharing all the necessary information with your guests. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to send your Airbnb check-in guide:
1. Log in to your Airbnb account and navigate to your hosting dashboard. You can access this by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner and selecting "Host" from the dropdown menu.
Steps to Access Airbnb Hosting Dashboard
|1||Log in to Airbnb||🔑||Enter your username and password to log in to your Airbnb account.|
|2||Navigate to profile||👤||Click on your profile picture located in the top right corner of the homepage.|
|3||Select 'Host'||🏠||From the dropdown menu that appears, select the 'Host' option to navigate to your hosting dashboard.|
2. Once you're on your hosting dashboard, click on the "Manage Listings" tab. Here, you'll find a list of all your active listings.
3. Select the listing for which you want to send the check-in guide. If you have multiple listings, make sure you choose the correct one.
4. On the listing's management page, you'll see a menu on the left-hand side. Click on "Guest Resources."
5. In the "Guest Resources" section, you'll find a variety of options to provide information to your guests. Scroll down until you see the "Check-in Guide" section.
6. Click on the "Edit" button next to the "Check-in Guide" heading. This will open a text editor where you can enter all the relevant details.
Check-in Guide Content Suggestions
|Property Access||How to access the property (keys, codes, etc.)||To allow guests to enter the property without issues||The key is located in a lockbox attached to the front gate. The code is 1234.|
|Property Layout||Brief description of the property layout||To help guests navigate the property||The property has two floors. Bedrooms and bathrooms are upstairs, while the kitchen and living room are downstairs.|
|Amenities||List of available amenities||To inform guests about the facilities they can use||The property includes Wi-Fi, a fully equipped kitchen, a washer and dryer, and a backyard pool.|
|House Rules||Rules guests must follow||To ensure guests respect your property and its rules||No smoking inside the house. Quiet hours are from 10 PM to 7 AM.|
|Emergency Contacts||Local emergency numbers and property contact||To ensure guests can reach help if needed||In case of emergency, dial 911. For property-related concerns, contact the host at (123) 456-7890.|
|Check-out Instructions||Steps for checking out||To guide guests on how to leave the property||Please leave the keys in the lockbox and ensure all lights and appliances are turned off.|
7. Now, it's time to create your check-in guide! Make sure to include important information such as the address of your property, directions, parking instructions, and any specific check-in procedures or codes.
8. To make your check-in guide more visually appealing and easier to read, you can use formatting options like bold and italics. Simply highlight the text you want to format and click on the respective buttons in the text editor toolbar.
9. Once you're done creating your check-in guide, click on the "Save" button at the bottom of the text editor. Your check-in guide is now ready to be sent to your guests!
10. To send the check-in guide, go back to your hosting dashboard and click on the "Messages" tab. Here, you can either send a message to individual guests or use the "Bulk Message" feature to send it to multiple guests at once.
11. In your message, introduce yourself and thank your guests for choosing your property. Then, let them know that you've prepared a detailed check-in guide for them and that it's attached to the message.
12. To attach the check-in guide, click on the paperclip icon in the message composer and select the file from your computer. Make sure to mention in the message that the guide is attached, so your guests don't miss it.
13. Finally, review your message, make any necessary edits, and hit the "Send" button. Your check-in guide is now on its way to your guests!
Remember, providing clear and detailed check-in instructions sets the tone for a great guest experience. By following these steps, you'll be well on your way to becoming an Airbnb Superhost and maximizing your profits. Happy hosting!